Why would you want a custom website?
Be diffrent and stand out from the crowd
Do you want a unique design, or functionality which is beyond the capability of most templated web builder tools?
A bespoke website is the solution, and they don't need to be expensive!
Be different and stand out from the crowd
Why have a bespoke website built?
Some websites may require unique styling, graphics and animations, or web pages designed in ways which are beyond the capabilities of templated websites. Bespoke web design will provide this capability, because you won't be restricted to what the templates, themes and third party plug-ins can handle.
Bespoke websites are designed and coded from scratch, and built to suit your requirements. There may be specific features, functionality which you're very specific about, and the need for growth and expansion with greater flexibility than templated websites can accommodate.
The benefits of bespoke website
- All websites should be responsive to work correctly on all screen sizes. Most website builders will cater for mobile and desktop versions, but they can be restrictive and unable to provide the flexibility of design, content use, image selection and optimisation that a bespoke web solution can.
The styling for desktop, tablet and mobile displays would entirely be your choice. It's bespoke after all!
- Your website might need to capture information to be stored and retrieved from a database, and have promotional pages which are enabled and disabled based on predefined dates.
- Your promotional pages might require dedicated tagging and tracking tags which may not be as customisable as you would like unless your website is bespoke.
- You might need a CMS (content management system) to allow you to make updates to your website without needed to have a web developer to do the work for you.
- You might want the capability of some of your pages to feature in search engine results in a more visual way, with images or additional information displayed. These are known as
rich resultsand bespoke web solutions implementing specially formatted code known as
structured datawill provide that capability.
- You might require features which integrate with social media platforms such as Twitter and Instagram, so that your latest or selected social media posts display on the website.
- You might need the freedom and flexibility to grow your website from something relatively small to begin with, to a website with an unlimited of pages, and which is dynamic to allow visitors to make choices on one page which will influence what the next page displays, and so on.
If your requirements are similar to those examples listed above, you'll need a bespoke website.
Custom websites without limitations
The requirements and scope for bespoke custom websites are endless, and therefore unlike our fixed price web design package where the approximate amount of work can be predetermined, the cost of a bespoke website can only be provided once initial discussions have taken place.
In other words until we talk and have a complete understanding of what you need, we won't know.
Choosing the right web designer
Not every web designer or web design agency can do it all. Skills, experience, knowledge and capabilities vary from designer to designer, as do the technologies, programming languages and platforms they build their websites on.
But choosing a web designer does not need to be a daunting experience. Yes, your web designer needs to be technically proficient, but you should also look for a web designer who has good communication skills, someone you feel comfortable with and who is willing to understand your business or goals before they even begin to put together a proposal.
Get in touch...
If you feel that Targa can help, or you would simply like an obligation free informal chat to discuss which direction might suit you best, feel free to get in touch.
Either email, phone or use the form below:
Fields marked with * are mandatory