What are Cookies?
- Cookies and other online tracking methods use small pieces of code to help identify when and how people visit a website.
- Cookies make website usage quicker and easier by remembering some of your preferences, such as language, user name (but not passwords), and so on.
- You can choose to block or disable cookies to prevent your preferences from being remembered, by changing the settings in your web browser.
- Analytics cookies used for analytics allow us to better understand how our apps and website are being used by our users.
- For example, analytics cookies indicate to us which are the most frequently visited pages on the website.
- They assist us in keeping track of interactions with our website, such as how users move from page to page. This information can be useful in helping us to know how we can improve user experience. They also help identify any problems users have accessing some of the pages and features on our website, so we can subsequently fix any problems.
- Special web links called Tracking URLs let us track when a link has been clicked. They assist us in gauging the success of effectiveness of campaigns, and how popular certain pages or articles are.
- Most modern browsers are configured to accept cookies by default. However you may adjust your settings to have cookies completely blocked, or to receive notifications when they are being set or modified. Please refer to your browser's
Collection, use and storage of data
- No personal customer information is captured or recorded by this website, other than those submitted in the contact form, such as name, phone number and email address. This information is submitted and delivered securely.
- Any customer information obtained by phone, email or other mean is used purely for the purpose of providing quotations and services described on this website.
- This website does not send any marketing emails.
- No customer information is passed on to other companies.
Provision of Information
- All information provided on this website is presented as informative, and does not comprise any form of legal advice.