Why risk your customers finding errors before you do?
How would your business be impacted if even just one part your website stopped working?
Why is testing important?
There are many reasons why a website can stop working properly, and a lack of testing is often why problems slip through the net and your customers find the problems on your website before you do!
Do you know where the problems are?
- Functional errors?
- Broken Links?
- Missing images?
- Does it work well on desktop but not on mobile?
- Works well on desktop but not mobile?
Even with no errors, does it actually do what it's supposed to do? Or maybe you're simply not giving the customer enough confidence to proceed.
Even with no errors, does it actually work as intended?
Don't let errors hurt your business!
If your website is central to your business where it enables people to buy products, book tickets, subscribe to courses, book a flight, hotel room, holiday or rent a car, the loss of revenue could be significant.
- Losses could be costly for each hour that your website is down or not working properly.
- The impact could be immediate, but how could it affect your brand and reputation longer term?
Targa can help with...
- Usability testing
- Cross browser testing
- Functional testing
- Responsive website testing
- eCommerce buyer journey testing
- Website health checks & Audits
- and more...
You have nothing to lose!
Targa's founder spent over 20 years of a 28 year long web career in international e-Commerce, from design, development, management, and of course testing, bug reporting, tracking and diagnosis.