Website problems and solutions
Businesses of all sizes have websites which are not performing as well as they could. Does that sound like your website?
Maybe everything was great, but over time things happen...
From a technical perspective:
- Browser technology has evolved more quickly than your website.
- Your website structure may have become a problem for customers to navigate through.
- Mobile phone use has grown more quickly than you expected, and your website is not fully optimised for use on mobiles.
- Over time some features or sections on your website may have been negatively impacted by the addition of new features.
From a business perspective:
- Your competitors may have left you behind and you're now trying to catch them up.
- Visitors to your website leave early, but you can't figure out why.
- Your SEO may have become ineffective, losing you valuable positions to your competition in search results.
- You website content has become so inwardly focused with excessive use of jargon that your customers don't understand.
- Some key employees have left and you don't have a clue how to proceed!
You're not alone...
These are all common problems, and it's no exaggeration to say that for websites which are integral to the day to day operation of a business, problems like those listed above can be very costly.
They could result in a loss of revenue, poor customer experience, damage brand reputation, and even lead to the collapse of companies.
Sometimes the problems are technical, sometimes organisational, sometimes political, and most of the have time and budget constraints.
But they're all manageable, and if you need help to navigate through, get in touch.
Short or long term, remote or onsite
Whether you need help with specific tasks or problems, or are looking for someone with experience to form part of a team for short or longer term projects, working remotely or onsite, please feel free to get in touch.